The terms and conditions applicable to this promotion comprise both the specific and the general terms below. In the event of any conflict, the specific terms shall take precedence.
1. Pionr will provide Eligible Customers (as defined below) with up to a £1,100 investment bonus (the “Promotional Funds”) that can be used in future Pionr investments if they complete all of the following tasks as an introducer:
a) Refer up to a maximum of 20 people that sign up to the Pionr platform. This will earn the introducer £50 if they introduce 1 person, or £75 if they introduce 5 people, up to a maximum of £100 if they introduce 20 people.
b) For each introduced person that invests in Pionr’s launch project the introducer will receive a £50 investment bonus. An introducer can introduce a maximum of 20 people, meaning they can earn a £1,000 investment bonus.
2. Each introduced person that invests in Pionr’s launch project will also receive a £50 investment bonus.
3. “Eligible Customers” are those who take part in this promotion after signing up to the Pionr platform and who Pionr subsequently accepts as eligible.
4. You will not be eligible to participate in this promotion simply by depositing funds into your “wallet” within your account on the Pionr platform. You are required to actively invest at least £1,000 in Pionr’s launch investment opportunity.
5. Your Promotional Funds will not appear in your Pionr account immediately after investing in Pionr’s launch project. The Promotional Funds will be credited 15 days after Pionr’s launch project becomes fully funded (or the nearest working day).
6. If for any reason Pionr’s launch project does not achieve full funding introducer fees will not be paid to introducers. At its own discretion, Pionr will make the introducer offer available for a future investment opportunity.
7. Eligibility to participate in this offer is at the full discretion of Pionr.
8. General Terms apply, and are listed below.
1. You must, if you haven’t already, complete the customer onboarding process so as to qualify as a person to whom our forms of investment are appropriate.
2. We reserve the right to suspend a promotion or introducer scheme at any time if we believe there may be fraud, money laundering or any other illegal activity connected with the relevant account or an issue with legality in the jurisdiction in which the client is based.
3. Only one offer per person or entity applies. Multiple accounts relating to the same or a connected person, entity and/or (in our discretion) IP address may be treated as one; only the first account shall be eligible.
4. If a promotion is used in conjunction with any other Pionr offers or promotions including other introducer schemes or cash back offers relating to us we reserve the right to only allocate the most favourable (rather than cumulative) benefit. In the event of any debate as to which terms are most favourable Pionr shall have absolute discretion and its decision shall be final (then consistently applied so as to treat customers fairly).
5. To be eligible to participate in any referral scheme we may offer from time to time introducers must have an existing account with us at the date that they refer an introduced person to us.
6. To be eligible to participate in any introducer scheme we may offer from time to time introduced persons must not have an existing account with us at the date that they are introduced to us; not be the same person as the introducer; must comply with the instructions that relate to the relevant introducer scheme including, but not limited to, the stated method of sign up/introduction, set up an account with us during the relevant sign up period using the relevant website link or code we will supply to introducers. They must also complete all necessary “know your client” and/or anti-money laundering checks to open an account with us.
7. If more than one introducer introduces the same introduced person to us, any rebate and/or cash back will be given to the introducer whose website link or code was used last by the introduced person when they signed up with us during the relevant sign up period.
8. All introductions using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
9. If you exercise any right to withdraw from an investment and/or if you do not act in a bonafide manner or seek to ‘game’ the promotion or introducer scheme then you will not be eligible.
10. Where we suspect that the terms of any promotion, introducer scheme or offer has been breached we reserve the right to reclaim the rebate and/or cash back element of such offers and/or set such sum off against any funds we hold on the relevant customer’s behalf.
11. If any provision of this Agreement, or any part of a provision of this Agreement, is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions, or the remainder of the provision concerned, shall continue in effect.
12. A failure or delay in enforcing compliance with any term of this Agreement shall not be a waiver of that or any other term of this Agreement.
14. The laws of England shall govern the Agreement and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England & Wales.
15. We encourage you to check the terms of this Agreement from time to time because we reserve the right to amend/vary the terms and to withdraw referral schemes and promotions at any time. Your continued use of our services shall constitute your acceptance of any such amendments or variations to this Agreement. Additionally, where we make changes to other terms and conditions that relate to our services they shall be deemed reflected here.
Capital at risk. The value of your investment can go down as well as up. Forecasts are not a reliable indicator of future performance. Gross rent and dividends may be lower than estimated. Exits subject to price & demand.
Financial promotion by PIonr. Pionr is a trading name of Black Mountain Group Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (Company number 10740862). Our registered office is 30 City Road,London EC1Y 2AB, United Kingdom. Black Mountain Group Limited is an Appointed Representative of RiskSave Technologies Ltd, a firm which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with firm reference number 775330.
Capital at risk. The value of investments can rise and fall. Projections are not a reliable indicator of future performance. See Key risks before investing.