1. Decrease project time to market
2. Reduce investor acquisition costs and complexity
3. Eliminate manual legal and financial processes
4. Concentrate on growing your core business
Pionr works with individuals or organisations that have an existing yielding asset or development opportunity that requires investment. Each project must have passed through a verifiable process of due diligence, with forecast performance figures based on quantifiable market research.
At Pionr we bring together a diverse community of investors to fund property investments across territories and sectors. When a project offered via our platform becomes fully funded, each investor receives a pro rata shareholding in a special purpose vehicle (SPV) that we create to hold ownership in the underlying real estate asset.
In order to launch your first project successfully, you will be assigned an experienced account manager to guide you through the process. We provide all the marketing templates and legal documents, handle all of the know your customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) checks, and last but not least, we administer all aspects of the investment vehicle including the handling of client monies
We are likely to be able to work with you if your project:
- requires equity investment between £100,000 and £2,000,000
- will complete in a timeframe of between 6 months to 5 years
- is located in a high-performing country and sectorContact
Capital at risk. The value of investments can rise and fall. Projections are not a reliable indicator of future performance. See Key risks before investing.